Your Dollars Make a Difference
I Make it Possible …
WHEN I GIVE $5 A PAY PERIOD I…
- Supply a full set of animated, hardback children’s outdoor education books to a Boys and Girls Club, public library, elementary school library or children’s hospital.
- Cover the cost of a week of child care for a homeless child.
- Buy the kitchen sink and faucet of an affordable, safe, well-built home.
- Provide hungry children, families, and seniors with access to 390 meals.
- Supply a month of shower goods that preserve a homeless woman’s self-worth.
WHEN I GIVE $10 A PAY PERIOD I …
- Provide a counselor for one-on-one assistance to a camper with a disability so he can attend a week of camp regardless of the severity of his disability.
- Give dental checkups, cleanings, x-rays and fluoride for 6 children.
- Feed hot, nutritious, home-delivered meals to two homebound elderly or disabled clients for one month.
WHEN I GIVE $25 A PAY PERIOD I…
- Provide a very personal, multi-day, free of charge, outdoor event for 2 wounded veterans and their children.
- Supply five months of grief support services to a child who has experienced the death of a loved one.
- Fund five days of rehabilitative care for an abused animal.
- Maintain for one year a social networking website tailored to connecting women veterans with one another and with support services.
WHEN I GIVE $50 A PAY PERIOD I…
- Give one week of mobile computer lab service, which provides computer class access throughout the city.
- Support the emergency dispatching system for a local Search and Rescue K9 team for a full year.
- Provide daily in-school education, prevention, leadership, and mentoring for one low-income girl for the entire school year.
- Deliver diabetes treatment for a family’s sole wage-earner for a week.
- Fund a month of dry food for all animals in my local shelter.
- Supply car seats for 39 children.